- Review by: keala
- Friday 18 October, 2013
- Pros: Its an awesome bat. My son used the s2 prior this past summer season. So before I bought this for him, I did some research and compared the two of them. The differences were the type of alloy, and the price. I was a little sketchy about buying the s500c but I did anyway. Honestly, this is an awesome bat. Its actually a steal. It has great pop, and my son said he likes the balance. Hes 8yrs old and swings a 29in 17oz. At this age they grow quickly and go through bats pretty quick too. So the price is awesome, performance is awesome, it looks cool too.
- 4 of 4 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 4 0
- Review by: Tiffany
- Thursday 17 April, 2014
- Pros: I searched high and low comparing all of the Easton bats. There is no need to spend $200+ on a bat that works just as good. My son LOVES this bat!
- Cons: NOTHING!!!
- 3 of 3 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 3 0
- Review by: SluggerFam
- Thursday 16 January, 2014
- Pros: Love the bat! Great bat for a great price!
- 2 of 2 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 2 0
- Review by: Fedz25
- Tuesday 20 May, 2014
- Pros: Bat has great pop!! Ball flies off the bat. My boys love this bat!!
- Cons: None so far
- 1 of 1 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 1 0
- Review by: dave
- Wednesday 04 June, 2014
- Pros: Nice and lightweight. My son loves it the big sweet spot really helps.
- Cons: None as of yet
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- Review by: Unhappy
- Monday 09 December, 2013
- Cons: This bat has no “pop”. The ball comes off the barrel dead. Weighed the bat and it came in at 18ozs. (I bought a 29/17 bat). I called Easton customer service thinking there is a defect with this particular bat, but they said it was “within spec.”, then it was the decals, and finally they said the bat is weighed prior to putting the grip tape on. Either way I’m stuck with a dead bat! Looks like my son and I are going back to Louisville!
- 9 of 19 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 9 10
- Review by: Brady's dad
- Thursday 24 April, 2014
- Pros: Ball seems to fly off bat
- Cons: None yet
- 1 of 3 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 1 2
- is the 2014 easton s500c the same thing of the power brigrade bats
- Asked by ray on Sunday 20 October, 2013
- Thank you for your question. The Easton S500C is not the same as the Easton Power Brigade bats. The S500C uses a 7050 alloy for the barrel and their ConneXion technology for the handle. The Power Brigade such as the S2 uses THT100 Alloy for the barrel but the same ConneXion technology for the handle. The S2 Power Brigade uses a higher end alloy for the barrel.
- Answered by Kevin Bat Expert
Customers who purchased this item also purchased