- Review by: Chris Coleman
- Monday 07 July, 2014
- Pros: Great padding inside helmet relative to the hand-me-down Easton my son is using. Looks like good quality for the price.
- Cons: None at this point - purchase is for next season. Will add any comments if issues pop up.
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- I need to know how to measure my daughter for catchers equipment
- Asked by Jennifer on Saturday 01 March, 2014
- The helmet size is determined by hat size. The chest protector is measured from the bottom of the neck to the naval. The leg guards are measured from the knee to the ankle. Each piece of equipment on our site will have those sizes in the description.
- Answered by Kevin (Customer Service)
Customers who purchased this item also purchased