College/High School Baseballs
- Review by: Andrew
- Sunday 22 September, 2013
- Pros: Hard, sturdy ball. Seems are raised, if you're into that. Personally I'd like them a bit tighter.
- Cons: The leather isn't great and gets scuffed easily. Certainly a step down from the D1 balls. Still a step up from comparably priced Rawlings balls in my opinion.
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- Be the first to submit a question for this product.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased