Easton Slowpitch Softball Bats
- Review by: D-Rad
- Tuesday 03 January, 2012
- Pros: These bats are believed to be forged in the fires of Mordor, which is how it gets its durability. Nothing can break the internal structure of this bat because of all the years it takes to forge this glorious specimen of softball greatness. It is believed that underneath the weight stickers it reads "One bat to rule them all". After hearing so many great things about The Hammer, I immediately purchased it. After peeling off the wrapper, it magically knew what to do draging me to the nearest softball field to hit. When I stepped into the batters box, a ball came my way. I swung at the ball and with a thunderous BANG! the ball went skyrocketing into the air never to return again. With this sound ringing through the skies, mass ammounts of women came crawling and begging for my love.
- Cons: With all the greatness that comes with these bats, there are severe consequenses. If you get two hammers too close to each other, they are believed to hit together and make a horrible sound that will inevitablily break california in half at the san andres fault line. It is your responsibility as a hammer owner to never bring two hammers in contact with each other, or the world as we know it may end. Take your hammer, rise above the cometition, and get all the ladies.
- 3 of 4 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 3 1
- Review by: Tami Moyer
- Wednesday 06 August, 2014
- Pros: Lightweight. High performance
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- Be the first to submit a question for this product.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased