- Review by: mike riva
- Saturday 24 May, 2014
- Pros: very good glove, great leather, soft feel, the double strap makes the larger glove stay in place even with my smaller hand . would reccomend this glove to any outfielder to extend their reach for that running catch!
- Cons: golve took a few games and some good glove oil, to soften the fine leather, to be expected with any good quality glove.
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- Review by: Brian
- Wednesday 08 May, 2013
- Pros: High quality leather, nic protection. The glove came very stiff but has been broken in over the past 2 weeks. I have a large hand and the glove fits me fine. I really like to 2 strap design it helps hold the glove in polace without putting to much pressure on my hand.
- Cons: For some reason the way my fits into my glove puts a lot of stress on my pinky finger and it is making my hand very sore. It is getting better as the glove breaks in, but it was something to get used to.
- 0 of 1 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 1