CLOSEOUT Mizuno Premier Series Softball Glove 14” GPM1402
| Manufacturer: Mizuno
CLOSEOUT Mizuno Premier Series Softball Glove 14" GPM1402
Mizuno Premier Series Softball Glove 14" GPM1402
All new Premier Series features full grain leather shell
Mesh inserts for lightweight playability
A polyurethane Powerlock strap secures the glove to your hand
14" Utility Pattern
One Year Manufacturer's Warrany
- Review by: Tito R. Manning
- Saturday 11 May, 2013
- Pros: Great Construction The leather is very workable. Right out of the package the glove is usable. Very little working is needed, after one treatment with Nokona Classic Glove Conditioner the leather is very plyable and after one night being tied up it is just the right Shape. Nice solid, deep pocket. Very nice padding on the palm Which really helps playing the infield and catching those line drives that can really sting. The fit is very nice around the fingers. This is my second Mizuno Premier glove. My last model is almost five years old and is still in great condition and that is why I chose the same model again. I play softball year round, I have and will continue to recommend this glove to anyone.
- Cons: I have a Extra Large Hand with big wrists and even with the adjustable wrist strap it is a little tight. Almost to tight to get my hand into.
- 2 of 2 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 2 0
- On the my shopping cart page it says this item is sold out if i checkout and pay for tjis will i get my glove or jave to wait
- Asked by dallas bradley on Sunday 04 May, 2014
- This item is sold out and your order will be canceled as we do not have an expected arrival date.
- Answered by
Customers who purchased this item also purchased