CLOSEOUT Nokona WB-3200 Classic Walnut Catchers Mitt 32"
Nokona Classic Walnut Catcher's Mitt WB-3200 32"
Nokona has built its reputation on its legendary Walnut Leather. Now made with their proprietary Walnut Crunch Leather which provides greater stiffness and stability. Once this glove is worked in, this baseball glove is soft and supple, yet remains sturdy - a true, classic Nokona.
32" Catcher's Pattern
Walnut Crunch Leather
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Review by: polchal2
- Saturday 28 September, 2013
- Pros: Break this mitt in per Aso's method of Wilson gloves and the Nokona WB3200 can't be beat. (See internet video's.) Excellent quality, American made, phenomenal control in the 32" size. Great for Travel and into High School. For the price, none better!
- Cons: I wish I could afford another!
- 2 of 2 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 2 0
- is this an appropriate glove for a 10 year old? looking for the Nokona S-120 but think it's sold out everywhere.
- Asked by Corey Caron on Tuesday 17 November, 2015
- The WB-3200 may be too big for a 10 year old child as it is made an adult. The hand opening may be too wide for your child, but it is not to say that once broken in fully, it could be functional for him. The S-120 unfortunately is no longer manufactured by Nokona and we will not be receiving anymore in stock.
- Answered by Kevin (Customer Service)