DeMarini Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat WTDX243
Ideal for use in advanced wood bat leagues, the DeMarini D243 Pro Maple composite is constructed of premium materials for unmatched performance and durability in a wood/composite bat. The D243 barrel profile is designed for power, with a large barrel to provide more mass at the point of contact. Experience the sound and feel of maple with the durability of composite. BBCOR approved.
Pro Maple Technology:
3 month limited warranty
Composite handle for strength & durability
Urethane foam grip for comfort
D243 barrel profile with more end mass to drive through the ball
Composite frame for maximum durability
Canadian hard maple barrel for wood bat performance
- Review by: Jamie L.
- Wednesday 19 November, 2014
- Pros: This was exactly what I wanted. Duribility like a metal bat and the feeling (mostly) like a wood bat. This is perfect for batting practice and Summer wood bat league.
- 2 of 2 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 2 0
- Review by: Evan
- Wednesday 20 November, 2013
- Pros: Everything!! I use this bat to train with in the offseason and occasionally I swing it in a wood bat tournament. It really helps me get stronger since it is endloaded. It also has tremendous pop!
- Cons: Expensive for wood but worth it.
- 1 of 1 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 1 0
- Be the first to submit a question for this product.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased