Customers who purchased this item also purchased
- Review by: Tito R. Manning
- Saturday 11 May, 2013
- Pros: Great Construction The leather is very workable. Right out of the package the glove is usable. Very little working is needed, after one treatment with Nokona Classic Glove Conditioner the leather is very plyable and after one night being tied up it is just the right Shape. Nice solid, deep pocket. Very nice padding on the palm Which really helps playing the infield and catching those line drives that can really sting. The fit is very nice around the fingers. This is my second Mizuno Premier glove. My last model is almost five years old and is still in great condition and that is why I chose the same model again. I play softball year round, I have and will continue to recommend this glove to anyone.
- Cons: I have a Extra Large Hand with big wrists and even with the adjustable wrist strap it is a little tight. Almost to tight to get my hand into.
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
See All Reviews for Mizuno Premier Series Softball Glove 14" GPM1402
- Be the first to submit a question for this product.