Marucci Albert Pujols Pro Model Wood Baseball Bat - AP5NB
Marucci is quickly becoming "The Hottest Brand in Baseball".
From the design to the cut, Marucci hand crafts every baseball bat to the specification of each professional player—over 300 of them. Their concentration on quality ensures that every baseball bat is a “gamer.”
Marucci's process begins in the forests of Pennsylvania, where they select pristine lumber. From there, the Marucci shop in Baton Rouge hand crafts thousands of wood baseball bats each year for some of baseball's most notable names. Any player who steps into the box with a Marucci has the confidence to know they are swinging the best bat in baseball.
This is Albert Pujols’ signature Marucci model. The AP5 has a tapered handle and moderate to large barrel. The bat was originally designed to give Albert total control at the plate. The tapering provides great balance for a large barreled bat. The AP5 also features a high level of wood density. It is engineered for hitters who are looking for balance and power in their swing.
Marucci Albert Pujols Pro Model Baseball Bat Features:
Same model, cut and finish as game model used by Albert Pujols
Hand crafted and bone rubbed for each hitter
Premium Pro Quality Maple Wood
Cupped end for balanced swing weight
Natural Handle with Black Barrel
- Review by: Ninja
- Sunday 17 November, 2013
- Pros: This is the best wood bat I have owned. Everything about it is top notch. You can tell when you hold a Marucci wood bat that they are really aware of the details of the bat and the finish is awesome.
- 4 of 4 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 4 0
- Review by: Jamie L.
- Wednesday 19 November, 2014
- Pros: It worked fine, but no better than bats half it's price
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- Does this bat go rah-boo-boo?
- Asked by Albert on Wednesday 11 June, 2014
- It yells pickachu!!!
- Answered by Kevin (Customer Service)
Customers who purchased this item also purchased