Wood Baseball Bats
Louisville Slugger Maple Wood Baseball Bat M9C271BHC
Customers who purchased this item also purchased
- Review by: Senior League Player
- Friday 19 July, 2013
- Pros: Thin handle, great feel and durable. Have used the 33" model for 2 years and just bought 34" at a great price
- Cons: none
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- How many oz is this bat?
- Asked by Doug on Wednesday 14 August, 2013
- The Louisville Slugger M9 wood bats should be between a minus 1oz and minus 2oz length-to-weight ratio.
- Answered by Mike P. - Bat Expert