Wilson A2000 Superskin Baseball Glove 11.75” WTA2000BB1787SS
- Review by: SteveM
- Monday 18 August, 2014
- Pros: After 3 years with a Wilson A1000 we upgraded to the A2000, Easy to break in, great heel pad to reduce sting, the black and blue leather looks great, finger placement in glove keeps the thumb out of the way catching the ball. All around great glove so far
- Cons: The blue is so dark that you can't tell the difference in the color.
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- No questions were submitted for this product.