All Star Professional Catcher's Mitt 35" CM3000BT
All Star Professional Catcher's Mitt
The All Star CM3000 Series Catcher's mitts are the mitt's of choice for many professional and amature baseball catchers. Exclusive Japanese tanned steer hide allows for fast break in and extended life. Only the finest materials and hand craftsmanship are used to make these exceptional All Star Catcher's mitts. The soft tan leather pocket allows for great feel and gives the ball that extra POP which pitchers love to hear. The black leather backing is stiffer, and gives the mitt the right amount of support and increases its life. Each catcher's mitt is a work of art, individually hand made.
The professional players who choose this mitt are:
Mike Napoli (Anaheim), Greg Tatum (Baltimore), Steve Lerud (Baltimore), Jason Varitek (Boston), Luis Exposito (Boston), Mark Wagner (Boston), Lou Marson (Cleveland), Wyatt Torregas (Cleveland), Bryan Pena (Kansas City), Ed Bellorin (Kansas City), Josh Thole (New York), Mike Rivera (New York), Rob Johnson (Seattle), Max Ramirez (Texas), Bengie Molina (Texas), Raul Chavez (Toronto), Jose Molina (Toronto), Koyie Hill (Chicago), Michael McKenry (Colorado), AJ Ellis (Los Angeles), George Kottaras (Milwaukee), Jonathan Lucroy (Milwaukee), Jesus Flores (Washington), Jamie Burke (Washington), Omir Santos (New York), Brian Schneider (Philadelphia)
All Star CM3000BT Pro Elite Catcher's Mitt 35" Features:
35" Catcher's Pattern
Exclusive Japanese tanned steer hide gives faster break in and extended life
Soft tan leather pocket gives great feel and extra POP
Black leather backing
Individually hand made
1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Review by: Sid Cameron
- Sunday 08 December, 2013
- Pros: Originally i just bought this because of the price and thought it was an all around glove. Well my thoughts were correct, this glove is by far my favorite and has a nice pocket.
- 2 of 2 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 2 0
- Why is this the most popular catchers mitt in Major League Baseball?
- Asked by Hal on Friday 10 October, 2014
- It is a top quality leather used manufactured in Japan. All-Star does a great job of promoting their mitt to Major League catchers thus has become the most popular.
- Answered by Kevin (Customer Service)
Customers who purchased this item also purchased