CLOSEOUT Nokona Classic Walnut Baseball Glove 11.5" WB-1150
Nokona has built its reputation on legendary Walnut "Crunch" Leather. Soft and supple, yet sturdy and pliable, this baseball glove from Nokona is immediately ready for play. Nokona Athletics has been designing and producing high quality hand made Nokona baseball gloves in Nocona, Texas since 1934. When you choose a Nokona glove, you are choosing perfection and pride... Nokona Baseball and Softball Gloves are quite simply the finest gloves on the market.
Nokona Classic Walnut Baseball Glove 11.5" Features:
11.5" Nokona Baseball Glove Pattern
100% Top of the Line Walnut Leather
Web: Modified Trap
1 Year Warranty
- Review by: troy
- Friday 18 September, 2015
- Pros: An awesome glove. I bought this for myself to play catch with my son as my softball glove was too big. I got him the Alpha 200 Nokona and I loved how easy it was to break in. The WB-1150 is the walnut crunch leather and is a little harder to break in. I've only used the Nokona conditioner twice over the last 2 weeks and played catch 3 times and the glove is probably 90% broken in and molds to your hand.
I highly recommend the WB-1150 and cheapbats had a great price and I received the glove in 3 business days.
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- Be the first to submit a question for this product.