Marucci Albert Pujols Pro Model Wood Baseball Bat Black-Natural - AP5BN
This is Albert Pujols’ signature Marucci model, and it's designed a little different from the previous model. The previous version had a natural handle and black barrel, and the new 2012 model has been reversed to have a black handle and a natural barrel. All of the same technologies that make this bat have stayed the same, and only the colors have changed. The AP5 has a tapered handle and moderate to large barrel. The bat was originally designed to give Albert total control at the plate. The tapering provides great balance for a large barreled bat. The AP5 also features a high level of wood density. It is engineered for hitters who are looking for balance and power in their swing.
Marucci is quickly becoming "The Hottest Brand in Baseball".
From the design to the cut, Marucci hand crafts every baseball bat to the specification of each professional player—over 300 of them. Their concentration on quality ensures that every baseball bat is a “gamer.”
Marucci's process begins in the forests of Pennsylvania, where they select pristine lumber. From there, the Marucci shop in Baton Rouge hand crafts thousands of wood baseball bats each year for some of baseball's most notable names. Any player who steps into the box with a Marucci has the confidence to know they are swinging the best bat in baseball.
Marucci Albert Pujols Pro Model Baseball Bat Features:
Same model, cut and finish as game model used by Albert Pujols
Hand crafted and bone rubbed for each hitter
Premium Pro Quality Maple Wood
2.5" barrel diameter
Cupped end for balanced swing weight
Black Handle with Natural Barrel
- Review by: Rich
- Monday 28 September, 2015
- Pros: This 32" model weighs less (at least if feels that way) overall than my sons previous 32" Marucci. Handle and mid section are thinner. He likes the feel of the thinner handle and says he can push it though the hitting zone quicker.
- Cons: None. My sons used it in about 6 games now and I wouldn't hesitate to get another if this was to break.
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- this bat is made in japan?
and you have size 34" ?
- Asked by jessy on Sunday 22 June, 2014
- Marucci Wood bats are manufactured in the United States of America.
- Answered by Kevin (Customer Service)
Customers who purchased this item also purchased