- Review by: Jefferson Tisdale
- Sunday 08 December, 2013
- Pros: Solid glove, very strong leather.
- 2 of 2 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 2 0
- Review by: dom
- Tuesday 15 July, 2014
- Pros: Ultra light glove, great stitching and graphics. . Why not wear what the pros wear..
- Cons: Can't find one
- 0 of 0 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 0 0
- should i get a 33.5 or a 32.5- I'm 15 with kids throwing about 80-85
- Asked by pat on Thursday 22 May, 2014
- The size of your mitt will come down to what you feel most comfortable with. 32.5 is most common size made in catcher's mitts but the 33.5" will offer a little more range of coverage.
- Answered by Kevin (Customer Service)
Customers who purchased this item also purchased