Back to: 2013 Louisville Slugger Omaha Balanced BBCOR Baseball Bat BB136 product page
2013 Louisville Slugger Omaha Balanced BBCOR Baseball Bat BB136
Sort Customer Reviews by:
- Review by: Jaffe
- Date: Friday 05 October, 2012
- Pros: I bought the new Omaha because I have used Omaha bats in the past when I was younger. I really think Louisville has improved the Omaha BBCOR compared to last year. Last year, it felt like Louisville just put something out really quick without doing too much testing, but the 2013 Omaha BBCOR is a stand out bat compared to the Marucci and Rip It and Easton Power Brigade BBCOR bats. The looks are better than last year, the balance is better than last year, the pop is better than last year, the end cap and grip look and feel better. The new Omaha is the first Louisville bat I have been proud to own in the past 3 years
- Review by: Mark
- Date: Tuesday 09 October, 2012
- Pros: Much improved over last year's Omaha for BBCOR. The bat is lighter feeling and has noticeably more pop.
- Review by: Austin
- Date: Sunday 10 February, 2013
- Pros: I have used the TPX Omaha from the time I was in little league. I will never give up my Omaha. I just love the solid feel from the metal bats. I will never be a composite kid.
- Review by: Brendan
- Date: Saturday 04 May, 2013
- Pros: The Omaha is very balanced. I swung last years Omaha. but this one is definitely more balanced and has more pop. I also like the graphic.
- Cons: none
- Review by: Arlen
- Date: Monday 04 February, 2013
- Pros: Decent bat, but not the best bbcor I have used. Exogrid is better.