Back to: 2013 Easton S2 Power Brigade Slowpitch Softball Bat ASA SP13S2 A113220 product page
2013 Easton S2 Power Brigade Slowpitch Softball Bat ASA SP13S2 A113220
Sort Customer Reviews by:
- Review by: Marvin
- Date: Friday 30 November, 2012
- Pros: Great pop right out of the wrapper with a nice stiff feel
- Review by: YardDogz
- Date: Thursday 28 March, 2013
- Pros: Got the 30oz S2, took some Bp hacks with .40 Dudleys I like how the 30oz swings thru the zone-sweet spot is not hard to find. Sound starts to change after about 50-100 hits, pretty good distance and pop. Look forward to when she starts singing-no paint chipping or any signs of pre-mature cracking. Will monitor after every 50-100 hits. IMO it's a great Easton bat for the price. Get them before there all gone.
- Cons: Felt that the grip required replacement with tape as soon as it fell into my hands.
- Review by: Yellaboy
- Date: Wednesday 23 January, 2013
- Pros: just got my s2 through the mail today, and i took it to the park to take a couple of swings with it. and it feels good and it has a good pop to it. i only got a chance to take 32 swings with it. and those 32 hits was linedrives and base hits. and most of the linedrives was to the fence at 300 feet, i can only imagine what kind of peformance i'll have with it when it gets fully broke in so if you can.......get one!