Back to: 2012 Anderson TechZilla XP Youth Baseball Bat -9oz. 015020 product page
2012 Anderson TechZilla XP Youth Baseball Bat -9oz. 015020
Sort Customer Reviews by:
- Review by: ShortStop
- Date: Tuesday 11 October, 2011
- Pros: I really like the 2012 Techzilla bat, I use it for usssa travel ball and love it.
- Review by: Justin B.
- Date: Sunday 10 February, 2013
- Pros: Awesome baseball bat. It is really underated.
- Cons: Nobody knows what the heck it is.
- Review by: Brian
- Date: Thursday 25 April, 2013
- Pros: Son loves the bat. Most of the stronger kids on his team use it now. For you dads, he is 12 and weights 140, guys that use it range from 115lbs to 170 and are all 12. We bought the 32" 23oz.
- Cons: Have not found any.
- Review by: Tthomas
- Date: Sunday 12 February, 2012
- Pros: Bat is super hot!,,,, my son hit two home runs in 5pitches
- Cons: Bat dented after 30 hits
- Review by: Bill Wiesen
- Date: Sunday 12 May, 2013
- Pros: Outstanding performance and distance.
- Cons: If your son has good bat speed, this bat will dent or crack easy. We have had 4 that were never used in BP only games. The newest...11 Games in and 11 HRs has dented. Never used any in the cold, never hit any balls other than new ones. My son has 4 buddies that have them, all with the same results. Spoke to a guy at a tourny last week, his son has one...Dents. Great bat, extremely weak walls. Do not expect more than one season out of this bat and hope it passes the ring test in allstars. At 250.00 or so.....not a great value. This would make a terrible bat to buy as a team use bat, will not last.