Back to: Anderson TechZilla XP Youth Baseball Bat -9oz. 015020 product page
Anderson TechZilla XP Youth Baseball Bat -9oz. 015020
Sort Customer Reviews by:
- Review by: Brian
- Thursday 25 April, 2013
- Pros: Son loves the bat. Most of the stronger kids on his team use it now. For you dads, he is 12 and weights 140, guys that use it range from 115lbs to 170 and are all 12. We bought the 32" 23oz.
- Cons: Have not found any.
- 5 of 5 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 5 0
- Review by: Doug
- Friday 29 November, 2013
- Pros: The Techzilla is hotter than any overpriced composite bat we have ever tried. We will be sticking to Anderson bats from now on.
- 4 of 4 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 4 0
- Review by: Bill Wiesen
- Sunday 12 May, 2013
- Pros: Outstanding performance and distance.
- Cons: If your son has good bat speed, this bat will dent or crack easy. We have had 4 that were never used in BP only games. The newest...11 Games in and 11 HRs has dented. Never used any in the cold, never hit any balls other than new ones. My son has 4 buddies that have them, all with the same results. Spoke to a guy at a tourny last week, his son has one...Dents. Great bat, extremely weak walls. Do not expect more than one season out of this bat and hope it passes the ring test in allstars. At 250.00 or so.....not a great value. This would make a terrible bat to buy as a team use bat, will not last.
- 4 of 6 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 4 2