Back to: Rip It Prototype II BBCOR Baseball Bat PROB2 product page
Rip It Prototype II BBCOR Baseball Bat PROB2
Sort Customer Reviews by:
- Review by: Dalton P.
- Date: Wednesday 24 April, 2013
- Pros: great bat! hit 2 HR in middle school!
- Review by: Cp
- Date: Thursday 08 March, 2012
- Pros: Bats seems real good so far. I would buy from cheap bats! Their customer service is great!
- Review by: Hawkeye
- Date: Wednesday 29 February, 2012
- Pros: This bat rules. My team loves it it's the best bbcor by far.
- Review by: Matt
- Date: Wednesday 25 January, 2012
- Pros: I love this bat. Everyone on my teams wants it.
- Review by: Paul
- Date: Wednesday 11 January, 2012
- Pros: I hit withe literally every BBCOR bat and the Rip It Prototype 2 is the best BBCOR bat. Thanks for the free 2nd day air shipping!
- Review by: Prototype 2 Fan
- Date: Thursday 05 January, 2012
- Pros: I like the balance and the sound of the Rip It Prototype 2 BBCOR. One piece solid bats like the Prototype 2 are what most people should be using. Plus the 30 day money back guarantee from CheapBats.com is pretty hard to beat.
- Cons: Non
- Review by: JamesK
- Date: Friday 30 December, 2011
- Pros: There is a reason everybody is saying the Prototype 2 BBCOR is the best BBCOR right now. I hit the Demarini Voodoo, Easton Power Brigades, and the Marucci but nothing came close to the Rip It BBCOR as far as the whole package. A ton of pop, super balanced, grip was just right, sound is what it should be. For 2012, this is the baseball bat to have. There is a reason all the old Nike schools are now using the Rip It Protorype 2! Composite barrels are no longer going to give you the best performing baseball bat because they have to break in, so they have less pop when you first buy them and they get better over time. But the Rip It is aluminum and is hot right out of the wrapper and has zero break in time.
- Cons: Hard to find
- Review by: Tank
- Date: Wednesday 21 December, 2011
- Pros: Best bbcor out
- Review by: Joey
- Date: Monday 12 December, 2011
- Pros: This bat smashes and I couldn't even tell it was BBCOR. Definitely a bat worth your money.
- Review by: AL15
- Date: Friday 13 July, 2012
- Pros: I bought this bat thinking is was just another okay bbcor. I was wrong I have swung the Voodoo, Easton Omen, Easton S1, S2, S3, XL1, XL2, XL3, Demarini CF5, Marruci black, and Nike. and the Rip It Prototype can't compare to any of these right out of the wrapper I hit to home-runs. I am a freshman in high school. I would reccommend this bat over an other bbcor...
- Cons: NONE!
- Review by: Pip
- Date: Friday 18 November, 2011
- Review by: brett
- Date: Thursday 13 September, 2012
- Pros: well has good pop. grip is nice and if u make cotact its usually a base hit
- Cons: not balanced very well and cost a lot of money for being an all metal bat.
- Review by: John
- Date: Tuesday 10 April, 2012
- Pros: Good pop, good looks and decent price. Excellent customer service
- Cons: Had it only 3 weeks and it developed two dents. Have returned it and am awaiting my new one. Was told I would get the same 30 day money back warranty. Son is a freshman in HS, hit his first hr with Nike's bbcor. Have bought many bats, never had one dent.