Back to: Limited Edition DeMarini CF5 Senior Youth Baseball Bat -10oz WTDXCFX-LE product page
Limited Edition DeMarini CF5 Senior Youth Baseball Bat -10oz WTDXCFX-LE
Sort Customer Reviews by:
- Review by: jack
- Date: Wednesday 25 April, 2012
- Pros: this is the best bat i have ever used in my like and i am 18
- Cons: none
- Review by: Kids dad
- Date: Tuesday 05 February, 2013
- Pros: Theres pop all over this bat! My kid loves it, and I use sometimes to hit him fly balls. I barely have to swing the thing to send to ball absolutely flying deep into the out field. ( Something I learned by accident the first time) Anyways, I'm pleased with the bat and so is my son.
- Review by: VP
- Date: Sunday 10 February, 2013
- Pros: This is the perfect bat for my son. The 2 5/8" barrel is really nice to step up to from the smaller barrels in Little League. He really likes the composite barrel and that has changed the way he hits for the better. This bat is well balanced and my son really likes it.
- Review by: Derrek
- Date: Friday 15 February, 2013
- Pros: This bat is great! I've gotten my son the CF5 the last two years and this years model is definitely better. Larger sweet spot I'd say. My son is only a little bit bigger this season as well but the ball is really coming off the bat quick no matter how he hits it, which has in turn translated to more hits.
Most of the kids on the team wanna use it!
- Review by: CC
- Date: Thursday 25 April, 2013
- Pros: I love this bat it has a TON of pop and hasnt chipped once! I like the geo end cap, it makes it so there is no sting at all. The double wall composite makes this bat super durable as well as the triangle formed composite (witch you can't see) that all makes it very very very durable. The double wall composite also causes a huge trampoline affect, which carries the ball alot further than any other bat I have ever used in my life. I would say this bat is 90% balanced for it is not totally, you can still feel a very slight end load but that is a good thing in lots of situations. Over all I would recommend this bat to anybody. Its by far the best bat I have ever used and I have used a lot!
- Cons: EVERYONE ON THE TEAM WANTS TO USE IT!!!
- Review by: Evan
- Date: Monday 11 February, 2013