Back to: 2013 Easton S1 Power Brigade BBCOR Baseball Bat -3oz BB13S1 product page
2013 Easton S1 Power Brigade BBCOR Baseball Bat -3oz BB13S1
Sort Customer Reviews by:
- Review by: James N. from Texas
- Wednesday 21 November, 2012
- Pros: Okay, so we all know the Easton S1 BBCOR was the best bat of 2012... What we didn't know until now was will the 2013 S1 live up to the performance of the previous version. I received my new Easton S1 BBCOR on November 15th. It was wrapped in shrink wrap around the barrel and the grip as well to protect it from dirt. I could tell from the second I picked it up that the balance was incredible, unlike the heavy DeMarini Voodoo or Rip It Air. I unwrapped this black and yellow beauty and began to take some swings on the varsity field. Instantly, I could tell how big the sweet spot was. The hits were smooth, and vibration free... all of them. I started off swinging easy to get used to the feel, but after about 25 pitches, I began to swing in batting practice mode. As soon as I assumed my normal hitting stance and swing, the S1 opened up. I was hitting line drives, gappers, and home runs. Even my ground balls were lasers through the infield. Without a doubt, the new 2013 S1 is as good a BBCOR or better than the old S1.
- Cons: Yellow part of the grip gets dirty quick.
- 2 of 2 found this review helpful.
- Was this review helpful? 2 0