Back to: 2013 Easton Power Brigade XL1 Youth Baseball Bat -10oz. YB13X1 A112735 product page
2013 Easton Power Brigade XL1 Youth Baseball Bat -10oz. YB13X1 A112735
Sort Customer Reviews by:
- Review by: Aiden
- Date: Wednesday 10 October, 2012
- Pros: The power brigade bats are really good and have a lot of pop.
- Review by: malinda
- Date: Sunday 28 April, 2013
- Pros: Grandson who is almost nine is hitting farther than he ever has.
- Cons: Still cold at some of the games and could do damage to insides of the bat if he uses it.
- Review by: Geno
- Date: Friday 26 April, 2013
- Pros: Awesome bat! My 1 year old loves it!
- Cons: None!
- Review by: Boochis
- Date: Thursday 25 April, 2013
- Pros: Great bat, lot's of pop, huge sweet spot, looks cool, best bat by far out there
- Cons: takes a few swings to break in, may be a bit heavy for some (-10 only)
- Review by: baseball4life
- Date: Tuesday 02 April, 2013
- Pros: best bat i have had in a while, great pop out of the wrapper and even better once broken in.
- Cons: a little heavy for smaller players
- Review by: Jeffe
- Date: Tuesday 26 March, 2013
- Pros: I love this bat. It has so much pop and there is no vibration in my hands. I like the black and yellow colors and the Easton bats just look the best I think.
- Review by: xl1
- Date: Sunday 19 May, 2013
- Pros: great pop !ive been hitting lot better then when i had a cheaper aluminum bat
- Cons: none so far
- Review by: Jaybp
- Date: Saturday 09 February, 2013
- Pros: Sick bat. Love the huge sweet spot so much. No vibration feeling at all.
- Review by: Gene
- Date: Wednesday 26 December, 2012
- Pros: We bought the Easton XL1 youth bat for our son for Christmas, and he is hitting better already. The trip to the batting cages today made my son a lot more confident in his ability to hit, and I think it was in large part due to the Easton XL1 we got for him. He said he likes the feel of the bat because there is no sting, and he liked how big the sweet spot is. He was hitting the baseball better than ever.
- Review by: Jake
- Date: Saturday 01 December, 2012
- Pros: I am very pleased with the XL1 bat I bought for my son. He told me he wanted "the yellow easton bat". The barrel is a lot bigger than other bats and is not much heavier feeling than the S1, so don't get too caught up on the 2 ounce weight difference if you are trying to decide on which bat to go with.
- Review by: Jimmy
- Date: Thursday 07 February, 2013
- Pros: I like the bigger barrel on the xl1 bat. The diagram on cheapbats really helped show the difference between the s1 and xl1
- Review by: Bob
- Date: Tuesday 05 February, 2013
- Pros: My son really likes this bat. We demoed the S1 and XL at our local batting cages to see if he could swing the bigger barreled XL and he can. The S1 was good too but theres more sweet spot with the XL.
- Review by: Topper
- Date: Monday 04 February, 2013
- Pros: Huge barrel. My son loves this Easton. He has to use the 2.25" barrel this year so we wanted to get him the longest possible barrel and sweet spot. He has no problem getting the bat around. This was a concern because it is heavier than the S1 but it turned out not to be a problem at all.
- Review by: Greyson
- Date: Wednesday 03 April, 2013
- Pros: Big sweet spot and good grip. When I hit the ball on this I always seem to hit it on the sweet spot because it is so big! This bat is good for all LL players.
- Cons: It's a heavy bat
- Review by: Jose
- Date: Friday 15 February, 2013
- Pros: This bat is pretty much what I expected it to be. I'd say my son likes this bat or the DeMarini CF5 the best but I got him the Easton because he thinks its the best right now.